48V to 5V isolated DC-DC power converter is suitable for 5V electrical equipment such as vehicle LED screen, surveillance camera, fan, water pump, motor, router, etc. Built-in overvoltage, overcurrent, overheating, short circuit and other multiple protections; the internal circuit board is safer and more reliable to use.
When using a power MOSFET as a rectifier, the gate voltage must be synchronized with the phase of the rectified voltage to complete the rectification function, so it is called synchronous rectification. It can greatly improve the efficiency of the DC-DC converter.
- The performance is stable; the module shell is made of flame-retardant silicone, which generates little heat during use.
- Isolated between input and output.
- High efficiency: 92%.
- Imported capacitors, high reliability.
- 100% full load burn-in test.
- Over temperature protection, over-current protection, over-voltage protection, short-circuit & reverse protection, epoxy potting, waterproof protection.
- Aluminum shell, surface mountable. Cooling by free air convection.
|Input voltage range||36-75V|
|Ripple & noise||50mV|
|Working temperature||-40 ~ +80℃|
|Working humidity||5% ~ 95%RH|
|Storage temperature||-55 ~ +100℃|
|Short circuit protection||NO|
|Over current protection||YES|
|Over temperature protection||YES|
|Over voltage protection||YES|
- All parameters NOT specially mentioned are measured at 24,48,96VDC input, rated load and 25℃ of ambient temperature.
- Ripple & noise are measured at 20MHz of bandwidth by using a 12” twisted pair-wire terminated with a 0.1uf & 47uf parallel capacitor.
- Tolerance : includes set up tolerance, line regulation and load regulation.
- The power supply is considered a component which will be installed into a final equipment.
- The final equipment must be re-confirmed that it still meets EMC directives.